Maharashtra Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana 2020 (Ex – Servicemen, Soldiers, Eligibility, Documents, Apply)
The state government of Maharashtra has launched a scheme called Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana. The scheme came into the market on 29th October, 2020; it is a scheme that way launched to tribute to ex-servicemen or soldiers who live in Maharashtra. The benefit of the scheme is that the retired soldiers will not have to pay property tax to the government. Here in this article you are going to learn about the scheme in detail.
Table of Contents
Key Features of Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme is aimed to honor the ex-servicemen and soldiers of Maharashtra.
- Exemption of tax– under the scheme the beneficiaries will get a tax exemption in terms of paying residential property tax.
- Reducing burden- As the scheme will give an exemption in property tax so that will eventually educe the financial burden.
- Merging of the scheme– The discussed scheme is merged with Rural Development Department in welfare of the beneficiaries.
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Ex-service men and soldiers– In order to apply for the scheme you the applicant has to be ex-servicemen or soldiers.
- Domicile of Maharashtra– the scheme is valid for the people who are the permanent resident of the state.
- Widow of ex-service men and soldiers– The scheme will cover the widows of ex-service men and soldiers.
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Documents Required
- Address proof– In order to apply for the scheme the applicant has to provide domicile certificate.
- Birth proof– As the scheme is for the retired people so the applicant has to submit copy of birth proof.
- Proof of service– the applicant has to submit a copy of service at the time of application.
- Marriage proof– As the widows of ex-service men and soldiers will also get the benefit so they need to provide the respective proof.
- Death certificate- The widow of ex-service men and soldiers also has to submit the death certificate of her husband.
How to apply for the Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana
As it is a newly launched scheme so state government has not released any application process for the scheme; once it is released you will be updated.
Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana Launch Details
|Name of the scheme||Balasaheb Thackeray Maji Sainik Sanman Yojana|
|Launched by||State government of Maharashtra|
|Date of launch||29th October, 2020|
|Target people||Ex-servicemen, Soldiers and their Widows|
|Toll free Number||NA|
In the conclusion it can be said that it is the best way to pay tribute to the people who served the nation. The scheme was named after the Shiv Sena founder late Balasaheb Thackeray. This scheme will help to beneficiaries living both in urban and rural areas.
Ans : It is a residential property tax exemption scheme in Maharashtra.
Ans : Ex-servicemen, Soldiers and their Widows who live in Maharashtra.
Ans : State government has not declared anything yet.
Ans : Government has not said anything about it yet.
Other Links –