Bonus order to Regular employees and GDS employees
The Postal Department – Government of India has issued a notification stating the sanction of the Productivity Linked Bonus offer for its employees of regular and Gramin Dak Seva (GDS) departments for fiscal year 2016-17.
- It is certain that the Postal Department made the announcement after the sanction of PLB by the President of the country on 18th September 2017.
- The sanction letter was forward by Postal service department to various departmental officials including Chief postmaster, GM, Dy. Accounts and PTC Director’s.
- According to latest updates the new sanction implemented is set to offer bonus benefits to non-gazetted employees of the Postal department of the country.
- It is also certain that under the new bonus implementation the Gram Dak Seva employees (GDS) will also be entitled for the bonus amount for the year 2016-17.
- It is certain that under the new implementation the postal department shall calculate the PLB for 60 days for its employees belonging to D,C and B Group of GDS and postal department.
- It is also certain that only employees who have a record of maintaining regular job attendance for fiscal year 2016-17 shall be entitled for bonus amount.
- It is also certain that the calculation of PLB bonus amount will be done on the basis of 6th revised CPC 2016 for salaries equivalent to around Rs 7000 monthly, even if the salary exceeds the set limit.
- In case of suspended and expired employee for financial year 2016-17, the bonus will be applicable on the basis of the conditions mentioned in the clarification letter.
- If retired or resigned employee then he or she will also be entitled for the bonus amount of the retirement or termination dates are within the present fiscal year of 216-17.
- GDS employees will be offered with PLB calculated on the basis of DA, regularity in duty monthly average and DA drawn between 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017 average.
- The PLB will be offered to employees who are temporary and substitutes in D group as Postmen will be entitled for receiving the bonus amount as per the norms mentioned.
- Ex-gratia bonus amount will be paid to employees who have joined their duty as fresh or for a short period for the year 2016-17.
- GDs who are presently not the working employee of postal services or have retired (Voluntarily or naturally) will also be entitled for PLB bonus amount.
- Casual labors who have been employed for at least 8 hours on daily basis for last three years in a row will be offered with ad-Hoc bonus on RS 1200 basic pay.
- The budget for the implementation of the Bonus amount will be prepared and submitted by the accounts department in near time.