Puducherry Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme, 2020, Free Food for School Students, Eligibility Criteria, Beneficiary List
Puducherry government has come up with a free food scheme for the students. As it is known that Puducherry is a union territory and the government is trying hard to bring back the students to the schools after a prolonged lockdown. It is believed that with the scheme at least 80,000 students of morning session will be benefitted. The scheme as announced by Chief Minister of the state, Kalaignar Karunanidhi. Here in this article, you are going to get an idea about the scheme.
Puducherry Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme Launch Details
|Name of the scheme||Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme 2020|
|Date of launch||November, 2020|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the state, Kalaignar Karunanidhi|
|Target people||School students|
|Toll Free Number||NA|
Puducherry Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme Key Features
- Objective of the scheme- As the name says, the scheme is designed to provide breakfast to the students to attract them to schools after lock down is lifted completely.
- Free meal– Under the scheme the beneficiaries which means the school students will get free breakfast.
- Number of students– It is estimated that under the scheme 80,000 school students will be benefitted. Already 10,000 students are getting benefited under the scheme.
- Number of schools– According to the authority, 419 schools will come in the ambit of the scheme. Already 106 schools are getting the benefit of providing free meals to the students.
- Nutritious foods- As per the scheme, the students will get nutritious foods every day and the scheme is allocating fund for this.
Puducherry Kalaignar Karunanidhi Breakfast Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- State’s school- The scheme is applicable only on the schools that are state aided and also the government schools.
- Students of state’s school– As per the norm of the scheme, the students who are studying in the schools aided or run by Puducherry government are eligible for the scheme.
It is believed that with the help of the scheme a lot of students will be benefitted. It is a beautiful tribute M Karunanidhi who first initiated the scheme to help the poor people of the state. With the help of the scheme students will come to school after COVID situation and that will improve the educational system.
Ans : It is a meal scheme for school students in Puducherry.
Ans : Meal will be free.
Ans : The students do not have to apply for the scheme the school will cover them if they are regular students.
Other Links –
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal
- Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmnirbhar Scheme
- Assam One Time Grant Scheme