Table of Contents
MPMKVVCL MPEB PayScale Salary Matrix Perks Allowances Under 7th Pay Commission
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) is a state-run electricity company that distributes electricity in the central part of the state. It’s a wonderful employer for electrical and IT engineers. Let’s see what benefits are enjoyed by its employees.
The take-home salary of MPMKVVCL employees depends on the sum of the amount they’re being paid from their pay scale, their grade pay, and any allowances that they might’ve been entitled to. Therefore, to get an idea of it we need to take a look at details related to these components.
MPMKVVCL Staff Grade Pay
There’re five different grades in this state-run electricity company:
|C||Assistant Manager/Junior Engineer||4,100|
MPMKVVCL Designation with PayScale
Given below is a breakdown of the pay scale for major posts/designations:
|Director (Technical/Commercial)||37,400 – Rs. 67,000|
|Assistant Engineer (IT)||43,260/-|
|Accounts Officer||15,600 – Rs. 39,100|
|Assistant Manager/Junior Engineer||9,300 –34,800|
|Testing Assistant||5,200 – 20,200|
|Line Attendant||5,200 – 20,200|
Allowances for MPMKVVCL Staff
- Travel Allowance: Paid as the sum of Daily Allowance plus Accommodation, this allowance is paid when someone is required to travel to some other city and stay there for more than 10 days due to company-related work. Rates vary significantly according to the grades of officers and cities to which they go.
- Mile Allowance: This is paid when any worker of the company uses his personal vehicle for the journey related to his job. A-Grade officers who’ve not been allotted any vehicle and use their own vehicles (not those of any friends/relatives) for the journey are paid at the rate of Rs. 5 per mile with a limit of Rs. 10,000 per month while others who travel from two-wheelers are paid at the rate of Rs. 2 per mile with a limit of Rs. 2,000 per month.
- Other benefits: Aside from these allowances many other benefits are also provided to MPMKVVCL employees like Local Conveyance for travel outside the state, transfer grant, and remuneration for transfer of domestic goods on
MPMKVVCL Salary and Other Facility Under 7th CPC
- Increased salary and allowances: Under 7th CPC the salary of MPMKVVCL employees may get increased by a fitment factor of 2.57, as seen recently in the case of Central government employees. This increase in base salary may also be coupled with an increase in many other things, like an increase in grants and allowances, resulting in an overall hike of 23.55%.
- Increased pension after retirement: Implementation of the 7th CPC may also result in an increased pension for current as well as former employees of MPMKVVCL. All employees may be covered under the government’s new pension scheme.
7th Pay Commission In MP :
The commission hasn’t yet been implemented by Madhya Pradesh Government. It’ll be interesting to see how the government implements the CPC for its employees.