[Rs. 3,000] Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme 2020 – Stipend for Lawyers
The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched a scheme that is dedicated to the young advocates of the state. The name of the scheme is Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme 2020. The newly launched scheme comes under the CM Advocates Welfare Scheme, and the scheme will provide financial help to the lawyers of the state. However, in order to get the benefit under the scheme one need to apply to register their name. The article is going to give you the details regarding the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu Young Advocates Monthly Allowance Scheme|
|Launched in||Tamil Nadu|
|Date of launch||July, 2020|
|Launched by||CM Edappadi K Palaniswami|
|Target people||Young lawyers of Tamil Nadu|
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme– The scheme will provide financial assistance to the young and aspiring lawyers of the state. The scheme will help them to continue with their practice.
- Amount of allowance- At first for 2 years of practice the young advocates will receive 3000 rupees per head.
- Number of beneficiaries– As per the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu, with the help of the scheme 1500 to 2000 young lawyers of Tamil Nadu will be benefitted for the scheme during their time of practice.
- Eliminate financial crisis– According to some lawyers, the scheme will help the new advocates to fight the financial crisis that is happening due to the prolonged lockdown.
- Law degree– To apply for the registration under the scheme the candidates has to have degree in law.
- Resident of the state– The candidates has to be the resident of the state and they also needs to practice in the state.
- Regular practitioners– The candidates have to practice regularly in the state’s court.
- Authorized by council– The candidates have to have authorization issued by the Bar council of Tamil Nadu.
- Bank account- The money will be transferred to the account of the beneficiary so the candidate should have an account.
- Id proof- One needs to submit the copy of ID proof like Aadhar or voter ID card.
- Degree certificate– One needs to submit their degree certificate to that proves that they have required degree.
- License– The young advocate needs to provide the license that issued by the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu.
- Address proof– In order to prove that you are a permanent domicile of the state you need to provide address proof.
- Bank details– You need to provide all the details of your bank account.
How to apply for the scheme?
As the scheme is newly launched scheme so the procedure has not been declared yet. But the registration process will be online. Once the detail is out you will be informed.
The scheme will help the young advocates to continue with their practice because it happens that they are forced to take up several other jobs because during first few years they do get to earn enough money. Bar Council of Tamil Nadu has requested for such scheme that will help the aspiring lawyers of the state and that is the reason government is paying attention to them.
I studied law in different state. Am I eligible for the scheme?
If you practice in Tamil Nadu court then you will be eligible.
Is it mandatory to be domicile of the state?
Will a candidate receive money after 2 years as well?
The government has not declared anything about it.