Table of Contents
Steps to apply for UPPCL Assistant Review Officer ARO Salary, Eligibilty Criterion, Exam Date, Online Application Form 2021
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is inviting applications from interested candidates to apply for the Assistant Review Officer or ARO post. The interested candidate should check the details for the post online and check the eligibility criteria for the same. This would be easy for them to apply online and get the job as desired. It is important to apply for the post online via the simple steps mentioned.
|Name of the post||Assistant Review Officer|
|Age limit||21 to 40 years|
|Number of attempts||Not declared|
|Salary||Rs. 36800/- per month|
|Nationality||Indian, Tibetan refugee and person from India living in Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Pakistan, United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda|
|Eligibility for typing speed||Hindi type speed of 30WPM on computer|
|Post has been created at||Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Department||UP Power Corporation Limited|
|Exam date||December 2021|
|Portal of scheme||www.upenergy.in|
What are the important dates relating to the post?
|Start date for applying online||18th October 2021|
|Last date for the online application||9th November 2021|
|Exam date of the post||December 2021|
What are the fee details for applying under the post?
- For the UR, OBC, EWS, it is rupees 1180
- For SC and ST group, it is rupees 826
Therefore, the mode of payment for the post is online and the candidates can go through a secured process online for applying and registering for the post.
Vacancy details for the post
|Name of the post||UR||SC||OBC||Total posts|
What are the eligibility criteria for the post?
- Educational qualification – The graduated candidates are eligible to register for the post online and get the job of the post
- Age limit – The aspirants who belong to the age group of 21 to 40 years are eligible to apply for the post. The upper limit for age relaxation will be applied as per rules
- Typing speed – The candidates need to type at a speed of 30 WPM on computer to be eligible and qualify for the post
- Natives of state – As the post has been created by UP Power Corporation Limited, only the applicants of the state are eligible for the same
What is the list of documents to be uploaded for the post?
- Educational documents – As suitable justification of educational qualification, the candidate need to furnish correct documents for graduation from recognized institute
- Identification proof – The candidates need to furnish suitable identification details and in that, one should furnish Aadhaar card, Voter ID card and other relevant one to justify their eligibility for the post
What is the selection process for UPPCL ARO Post?
It includes written and typing tests and it will be taken in two parts. The question paper would be available in English and Hindi language. The details of the two parts are given in the following part:
Details of the first part
- In the first part, the questions will be related to “O” level of computer knowledge in NIELIT where students have to attend 50 objective questions of 01 mark for each and the total marks being 50
- For every wrong attempt, a negative mark of ¼ will be awarded and ¼ will be deduced from the total mark scored
- A student has to get a minimum of 20 marks in the exam to be eligible for the second part of the exam
- The marks in the first part will not be considered to evaluate superiority of the student
Details of the second part
This part will have objective type question and 01 mark will be added for correct, ¼ for negative will be deducted for each wrong attempt
List of subjects, questions, and marks
Details of the third part
- The merit marks obtained in second part will help student qualify for the Hindi typing test that has been determined by the electrical service commission
- For the typing, student need to participate in 05-minute computer exam, that is mainly a typing test
- In the Hindi typing test, it will be taken in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 font
- For the process of selection, it is the mandatory for the student to qualify a minimum of 30 words per minute in Hindi and it is necessary to be able to qualify for the post and be invited for the second step of the selection process
FAQ of the post
Ans: Written exam and typing test
Ans: December 2021
Ans: 21 to 40 years
Ans: 30 WPM
Ans: It is rupees 36, 800 with other allowance