BSTC Counselling 2021 Rajasthan, Date, Fees, List, Documents, Online Registration, Eligibility, Refunds, Official Website, Seat Allotment, Process
The Government of India timely conducts examinations to provide various opportunities for the ones who are interested in teaching and related courses. There are various government examinations conducted both at Central and state levels. BSTC is one such Certificate course and exam conducted by the Department of Elementary Education, Government of Rajasthan.
Through the BSTC exam, candidates are selected for the D.ed course at the colleges in Rajasthan. The application process of BSTC includes a written test, counselling process and seat allotment process. Through this article, we will discuss various important aspects of BSTC exams and counselling.
What is BSTC (Full Form)
BSTC stands for basic school teaching certificate. It’s a certificate course in order to become a primary teacher( class one to fifth) in a government school in the state of Rajasthan.
BSTC Exam and Counselling Eligibility
- The candidate must complete class 12th with any chosen subjects in order to get eligible for BSTC.
- For general category candidates, the age limit is 28 years. However, for the reserved candidates relaxations are given.
- The candidate must clear the Pre D.EL.Ed entrance exam/test to get enrolled to a college in the state.
- The candidates who have cleared the pre d.el.ed entrance test will only be eligible to get enrolled to a college for the BSTC course.
BSTC Important Points to Remember
- Candidates must prepare for general awareness, mental ability, aptitude and language in order to prepare for the entrance test.
- The candidate must appear for the pre d.el.ed entrance test and clear it.
- After clearing the pre d.el.ed entrance test the candidates are allotted colleges according to their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- After getting the allotted college, candidates are required to complete the BSTC course which gets completed in 2 years.
- After completing the BSTC course candidates interested in teaching in the government schools of the state are required to appear for the teacher eligibility test.
- After clearing the teacher eligibility test only candidates become fit for teaching in the Government schools/colleges of the state.
- Once the candidates have cleared the teacher eligibility test they can apply for the vacancies offered by the government of the state.
BSTC 2021 Counselling
Results for the BSTC exam were declared on 27 September 2021. Where are the points to be checked for BSTC 2021 counselling:
- Candidates will be able to check the counselling date for BSTC 2021 once it is out on the official website predeled.com. The official authority will update the date of counselling on the official website soon.
- For the BSTC 2021 counselling, candidates will have to complete the registration process first. After registering candidates can fill the choices for college.
- After registration and filling choices for the colleges, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- Seats will be allotted according to the course change in the entrance test and choices filled in by the candidates.
- The registration for counselling charges fees wherein Cash Challan or e-mitra payments could be the acceptable mode of payment.
- After registering the candidates can fill colleges of their choices.
- seats will be allotted to the candidates according to the BSTC exam results and their choices field for the colleges.
- The candidates must keep in mind that they can upgrade their choice of college later but once the seats are allotted, they cannot change their choices.
BSTC 2021 Counselling Fees and Refunds
- The candidates will have to pay the application fee. The application fee for BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit is Rs. 400.
- The application fee for BSTC general and BSTC Sanskrit is Rs.450. However, the registration process is already completed in July 2021.
- Rs. 25000 will be due as the college course fee. Candidates can pay the amount 16 seat allocation is verified.
- On an average it may take Rs. 17000 to Rs. 18000 for the completion of course.
- Pre-d’el.ed general and Pre-d’el.ed Sanskrit candidates can request a refund which will happen online.
- Candidates are required to log in with their roll number, counselling serial number, name, their mother’s name, date of birth etc.
- Once the candidates have chosen their preferred college, they can also later update their college choice. They can further confirm their choice and lock it.
- Candidates can also reprint their choices which they had updated later.
BSTC 2021 Seat Allotment
- The Rajasthan counselling fee will be due once the seat is allotted. Candidates can pay the fee from October 2021 onwards.
- After paying the fee candidates can view the BSTC pre d.el.ed 2021 seat allotment results.
- The candidates can check the results on the official website predeled.com.
- Once the seat is allotted to the candidates, they are required to visit the allotted centre/location soon.
- Seats are allotted on the basis of the test scores and the choice of college chosen by the candidates.
- The results of seat allocation requires information which includes name, roll number , time of reporting, college’s address and date of report.
BSTC 2021 Counselling Date
the results for BSTC 2021 work declared on 27 September 2021. Counselling process normally takes place soon after the results are out. Hence, the date for BSTC counselling 2021 will be updated by the official authority soon. Candidates must register for BSTC 2021 counselling. All the candidates are required to be in touch for the updates with their counselling date by visiting the official website.
BSTC 2021 Official Website
All the information regarding BSTC can be achieved by visiting the official website of BSTC. Candidates can register for the counseling and can also view their results of counselling on the official website. For all the information about BSTC, candidates can go to the official website: www.predeled.com.
BSTC Counselling 2021 Online Registration
- The first step includes logging into the official website.
- After visiting the official website the candidates will be allowed to register for BSTC 2021-2022 counselling.
- Candidates must fill all the information and details in the application form carefully.
- Candidates will be required to pay a registration fee.
- Candidates must attach the important documents being asked during the online application.
- Candidates are then required to fill the form completely and then submit it.
- After submitting the form the registration will be completed.
- The candidates must take the printout of the registered form.
Predeled Helpline Number-
For any queries candidates can reach out to the helpline number provided by the State Government of Rajasthan. The helpline number is 0151-2226570. Email ID: [email protected]
Ans : Yes.
Ans : Department of Elementary Education, Government of Rajasthan.
Ans : www.predeled.com.
Ans : Rs. 3000.
Ans : Yes but once the seats are allotted, they cannot change their choice. However, they can apply for uplift mobility.
Other Articles –