Mamlatdar And Nayab Mamlatdar Work, Salary, Pay Scale, Grade, Allowance, Perks, Recruitment, Age, Education Criteria [Gujarat] [मामलतदार वेतन]
“Mamlatdar” is not a new post that has been crafted for ease of operations by the central government. It has existed since the ancient days. This term has its origin in the Arabic word “Muamla” that stands for complex matters. The Mamlatdar is the state government employee who has the responsibility to look after revenue administration in the Talukas in any states.
|2||Job Type||State Government|
|4||Salary||Rs 13,900 to Rs. 39,400 on a monthly basis|
|5||Age Criteria||20 to 30 years|
Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar Pay Scale and Grade
Both the Mamlatdar and the Nayab Mamlatdar or the Deputy Mamlatdar gets a grade pay that equals to Rs. 4600. This grade pay will increase as they get promotions.
Mamlatdar Monthly Salary
The monthly salary of any person, who is recruited to the post of a Mamlatdar is entitled to receive as much as Rs 13,900 to Rs. 39,400 on a monthly basis.
Allowance and Perks
As all Mamlatdars and Deputy Mamlatdars are recruited by the state government, they get several perks and allowances as other government employees enjoy. They receive travel and housing allowances. Dearness allowance is another perk that is offered to these employees. Apart from this, they also receive PF and pension facilities. A certain percentage of this salary is deducted every month, throughout their service life. When they retire from the post, the PF amount is transferred to their accounts. They are also entitled to receive pension for the rest of their lives.
Role of the Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar
- Revenue administration – The Mamlatdar has to play the part of Chief coordinator for the revenue department at the Talukas.
- Co-coordinating with other departments – Apart from looking after the revenue department, these employees must relay information between several departments, at the Taluka levels.
- Revenue collection – Another duty of the Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar is to collect revenue in the Taluka.
- Coordinating task of revenue personnel – The responsibility of collecting revenue in the Taluka is placed on the shoulders of revenue collectors. The Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar coordinate the task of these employees.
- Maintaining land records – The main task of Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar is to keep all land records in order. They need to check these papers, and keep these up to date.
- Overseeing government land – Another responsibility of the Mamlatdar is to maintain government land records. They must make sure that on illegal construction or encroachment has taken place on these plots.
- Collecting dues – It is the task of the Mamlatdar to ensure that all dues are collected in time. The deputy Mamlatdar needs to keep track of all dues. Once the dues are collected, he must prepare the documents, and submit it to the office of the Mamlatdar.
Eligibility (For Recruitment) of Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar
- Age criterion – All interested applicants, who want to sit for the Mamlatdar and Nayab Mamlatdar recruitment examination, must fall within the age bracket of 20 and 30 years.
- Educational criterion – All applicants who want to sit for this recruitment examination will have to successfully complete their graduation from any reputed college or university.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Ayushman Mitra Salary
- ASHA Worker Protsahan Rashi 2018
- Delhi Chief Minister Allowance
- Pradhan Mantri Pension in India