Pay Scale slips Pension Librarian , Deputy Librarian, Lab Assistant, Coordinator, Computer Centre Under 7th Pay Commission
With the formation of 7th pay commission there have been a lot of changes in the pay scale of different government employees and their designated posts. Out of these changes, the librarians, lab assistants and computer coordinators have not been an exception. Here in this article we have brought the details about the pay scale slips of librarians, deputy librarians, lab assistants and computer coordinators.
- College librarians who were previously placed at the pay grade of 8000-13500 shall now be allotted within the pay grade of 15600-39100 along with an AGP of 6000. All the existing criteria for the eligibility and other academic qualifications that are laid down by UGC shall be kept as it is and it will continue to exist for the direct recruitment of Assistant Librarian and college librarian.
- The pay band for Assistant/college/deputy librarian shall remain within 15600-39100, and on completion of successful 5 years service, Assistant librarian/College librarian shall be eligible for the post of deputy librarian. And the academic grade pay shall be 8000 on fulfilling other eligibility conditions.
- For the direct recruitment of deputy librarian, the pay band is initially fixed at the same rate of 15600-39100, but they can be transferred to the pay band of 37400-67000 along with AGP of 9000 after completion of three years of service in AGP of 8000.
- With the introduction of new equipments, there are requirements of lab technicians and lab assistants for the quality maintenance. It is therefore recommended that a pay scale of Rs 4600 as grade pay has been designated for junior lab assistants/technical supervisors. For senior technical assistant or laboratory assistant, the grade pay is Rs 4200. For the laboratory assistants, a grade pay of 2000, 2400 and 2800 have been formatted.
- Regarding the coordinator and computer personnel, specific mentions of their salary slips or pay scale have not been released yet. But few individuals are of the opinion that since they work on computers, a lot manual labor is saved and no paperwork is necessary thus, the pay grade for computer personnel should not be very high.
|SL NO||Designations||Details of play slip|
|1.||Librarians||The college librarians who were previously at the pay grade of 8000-13500, are now allotted within the pay grade of 15600-39100 and they shall also be provided with an AGP of 6000.|
|2.||Deputy Librarian||The pay band for deputy librarian shall be within 15600-39100, but after 3 years of successful complete service, the assistant librarian shall have promotion to deputy librarian.|
|3.||For direct recruitment||In case of direct recruitment of deputy librarian, after 3 years of complete service they shall be promoted to the pay band of 37400-67000 along with an AGP of 9000.|
|4.||Lab assistant||For senior technical assistant of laboratory, the grade pay is 4200 while junior technical assistant of laboratory grade pay is 4600. The grade pay for other lab assistants is 2000, 2400, 2800.|
Other Articles :
- Army Pay Scale Slip Pension General, Lieutenant general, Major general, Brigadier, Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, Major, Captain, Lieutenant Under 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission For Security Guard / Watchman pay scale
2 thoughts on “Pay Scale slips Pension Librarian,Deputy Librarian,Lab Assistant,Coordinator,Computer Centre Under 7th Pay Commission”
Why senior technical assistant gp is 4200 but junior technical assistant gp is 4600? Why lab asstt is given very small gp even though their education qualification is bsc and their working condition is neither less than the scientific assistant?
7th pay commission is not favourable for group b and c staffs. Multiple factor is very injustice for these groups. The reason may be that the members were from all group A officers. They will do for themselves.
Comments are closed.